Thursday, February 2, 2012

Love story

This tri-shutter was made for one of my FB acquaintances..At first, she wanted me to replicate someone's creation..After explaining that it was unethical to do so, she finally got it..I believe that it's important for us to educate everyone, especially the consumers that it's wrong to plagiarise (copy) other people's work without asking their consent..Even if when we're inspired by someone, it's crucial for us to acknowledge them to respect their work..

Well, enough said..Let me share what she wanted to have for her 1st anniversary card..The young lady requested to have a tri-shutter card with polka dots on it with pictures of her and her boyfriend..She also wanted to have the boy's name quilled on the card, but I made the initial to both of their names to suit their pictures..Despite the date, I was told to include a ribbon, so I incorporated everything that she pictured and blended them together with what I had in mind and voilà - the 1st official tri-shutter card that I've ever made..

The front view of the card..

After it's opened..

The side view of the card..

9 comments:

Philippa said...

Beautiful - I really like the way you have put quilling on the initial letters.

Artes de Nágela said...

Very nice card, love all the details!

aureliaeugenia said...

When it's open this card shows a world of love and this is so IMPRESSIVE.I LOVE IT!
aureliaeugenia

Syaz said...

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments..

Sathya said...

wow....love the way it has done...

Syaz said...

Thank you Sathya..Glad you love it (^__^)

Syaz said...

Appreciate it Nati..

Unknown said...

Sangat kreatif...two thumbs..

Syaz said...

Thank you Aikido..