Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The versatile blogger

It's been a while since my last post..I was so busy with the Eid's preparation..I also didn't have the chance to post the pictures of the Hari Raya (Eid) cards that I made for my father's friends..When I was viewing my blog earlier, I noticed a comment from Dr. Sonia S V from Cards, Crafts and Kid Projects. She had selected me and the other seven bloggers to receive the Versatile Blogger Award..This is so unexpected..Thanks so much Dr..

In order to accept this award, I was asked to do the following:
  1. Link back to the person who gave this award to me
  2. Share seven things about myself
7 things that you should know about me
  1. I'm 5' 9"
  2. I'm a bibliophile
  3. My favourite colour is blue
  4. I love cats soooooooo much
  5. Seven (7) is my favourite number (^__^)
  6. I was in my mom's womb for eleven months
  7. My great grandparents (my mom's side) were Chinese and Indian

2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

SO nice to know more about you especially the Indian and Chinese ancestry!

Syaz said...

Glad to share it..