Wednesday, January 25, 2012

More frame

I made this for my niece..Her mom wanted to have butterfly and heart like the one that I made before..It's just that she would like to have it framed with pink and black theme..So, here it is..


To ensure that it's different from my previous creation, I made some changes to the butterfly and the heart so they won't look the same..


At first, there were only the butterfly and the heart..However, the frame looked somewhat empty, so I decided to include the typography..My niece's name is Anis Batrisya and that explains the 'A' and 'B' as they are the initials of her name..


The difficult part was to think of how to come out with this design so that I don't repeat the heart design that I created prior to this..


I'm definite that we don't have any butterfly like this, but I somehow think it's unique to have one like this (^__^) I believe that this post somehow has some rhymes in it..Haha..

7 comments:

Azlina Abdul said...

Wow....so cute and so neatly done as always. It's amazing how you make the quilling inside the butterfly and the heart...so pretty...the typography is beautiful too! :)

Teddie Seeley said...

This is really nice!

Pritesh Dagur said...

It sure looks like it has a rhyme in it. I think it's the way the swirls are, they kind of look like the notes of Music :)

Sathya said...

Lovely rhyme....So cute...

Syaz said...

Thank you everyone..Guess I was carried away with the notes that I played recently (^__^)

Unknown said...

Cantiknyaaa....

Syaz said...

Thanks Mariea..Am waiting for your new project..